On the twelfth day of moving my basement gave to me
- Twelve old shirt boxes cycled from pajamas and button downs over Christmases past.
- Eleven million spider victim carcasses webbed across pretty much everything.
- Ten busted picture frames.
- Nine moldy sport bags.
- Eight disgusting wooden crab mallets.
- Seven printers spanning a history from dot-matrix to ink-jet. (somehow not a one thrown away)
- Six kiddie vehicles like scooters and skateboards and skates.
- Fiiiiivvvve C. P. U.’s.
- Four sets of old bathroom rugs.
- Three boxes of Playstation 2 games.
- Two screens–a monitor and a portable black and white TV from college.
- And a Hafler amp salvaged from an old theatre rack.
The chorus was followed by a trip to the dump and a de-accumulation achievement.